Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency is seeking qualified applicants to join our communications and public outreach team. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in a public relations, journalism, marketing, or related field with at least two years of relevant professional experience, we encourage you to apply.
Visit www.SpokaneCleanAir.org/job-openings for position details and a link to the online-only application process.
Applications will be accepted through February 02, 2024. Spokane Clean Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a communications discipline such as public relations, marketing, journalism or a related field of study;
- Two years professional work experience in the development and implementation of public relations and marketing strategies and programs
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Website content management experience
- Technical and/or Journalism writing experience
- Photography and videography experience
- Experience working in the community outreach
- Experience working with social marketing projects/campaigns
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite of products including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Your paycheck is just part of your total compensation. Eligible employees also have access to a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, retirement, and vacation benefits. The required retirement system of the agency is Washington Public Employee’s Retirement System (PERS) which requires an employee contribution. The agency does not participate in Social Security. However, the agency has adopted an 401(a) and 457 Social Security substitute plan with the same contribution rates as FICA. Washington Public Employee Benefits Program (PEBB) provides health/dental/vison/LTD coverage, which is a pre-tax deduction once a month. Other voluntary benefits are offered as well.